Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
RJRMU is the owner of all copyright to any work in the journal. Any material printed in RJRMU may be reproduced with the permission of the authors, editors, or publishers. All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution
The content published represent(s) the opinion of the author(s). The editorial board makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of material(s) printed in the journal. However, conclusion(s) and statement(s) expressed are view(s) of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion(s) of the editorial board of RJRMC.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.